About this Product
- 5 Pack, each pack is 100 g each
- Can be Used for Dogs, Cats, Swine, Poultry and Cattle.
- Can be used to treat tear stains in dogs.
- Can also be used for Diarrhea in dogs and cats
- Can also be used with honeybees
Usage of Tylosin
Chickens Should be treated for 3 days but depending on how severe the infection treatment can be extended for up to 5 days.
Can be used for treatment of infections in Turkeys.
Should be treated for 3 days, however treatment should be administered for two to five days depending on severity of infection. Treated Turkey must consume enough medicated water to provide 60 mg per pound of body weight per day. Only medicated water should be available to the birds. being treated.
For Swine for the treatment and control of Swine dysentery medicate with 250 mg Tylosin per gallon in drinking water for 3 to 10 days, followed by 40 to 100g Tylosin per ton of complete feed for 2 to 6 weeks. See directions at the back for complete instructions.
Mix 200 mg Tylosin in 20G confectioners powdered sugar. Use immediately.
Do not pour the product into water but rather pour water unto the Tylosin powder
- Avoid contact with human skin as it may cause a rash.
- Chickens must not be slaughtered for food within 24 hours after use
- Swine must not be slaughtered for food within 48 hours after use
- Do not use in layer producing eggs for human consumption
- For Honeybees: The drug should be fed early in the spring or fall and consumed by the bees before the main honey flow begins to avoid contamination with honey.
We offer free shipping for this product!